As one of the “positive change” earlier promised from the IGP’s 2 year in office speech; “to make humanity and lives of human the best experience on heart for Nigerian Police Personnnel”.
In light of this, the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris announced Nigeria Police Housing Scheme located in the heart of the city and close to the New Government House, Kona Ward, Jalingo, Taraba State.
SEE FINISHED LOOK
As contribution to the development’s quota of Nigeria Police’s Welfare; the police chief announced the take-off of the housing scheme to the delight of entire personnel of the force. The housing scheme would create choices for all Police personnel who are interested in owing the own homes through mortgage facilities before retirement while creating hundreds of direct and indirect jobs.
The Project Builder and Innovator is BuildChester Ltd, a renowned Multi-Purpose Construction Company in Africa, support by The Nigeria Police Force and the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
The packages comprises of two (2) Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow and three (3) Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalows. This Project is a brain-child of the inspector general of Police.
About the project
- The estate when completed would have surface roads with asphalt, fences street lights, water supply and adequate security.
- The project stands on a 100 hectare of land which would cost a little about 10 billion Naira comprising of 1300 housing units in Jalingo, Taraba State. This also gives the general public access to own units of the built homes thereby bridging gaps between the public and the police to create a healthy community.
HOW TO APPLY
- CLICK HERE
- You can call the dedicated phone-lines there or
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- APC VS SENATE WAHALA – WHO WILL REPLACE SARAKI, IF IMPEACHED?
- KING OF SOUL MUSIC DIES @ 76
- YOU MESSED UP! YOU GET SACKED – SACK SAGA IN LAGOS
- Jim Iyke arrested for assault at Lagos airport
FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS