One Killed, Three Injured In Lagos Gas Explosion
A man has died and three other men were injured following a gas explosion that rocked a story building in Lagos.
The explosion at number 13C, Palmgroove Estate, Cappa Avenue, off Ikorodu road, occurred around 6pm on Monday, July 27.
It was gathered that the explosion was caused by gas leakage from the cylinder reportedly used in filling the air conditioner of the building.
- Nigeria Customs Gets Approval Of N283.26 Billion For Purchase of Boats And Scanner
- Nigerian Man Apprehended With 55gm Of Banned Substance In India
- Federal Government, States, And Others Review Terms For Schools Reopening
- NCDC – 648 New Cases Of COVID-19 Recorded In Nigeria
The three wounded people were rescued by emergency responders and taken to the hospital for treatment.
The Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, who confirmed the incident, said the remaining occupants were evacuated from the building.
He stated that the cylinder exploded as a result of gas leakage while refilling gas into an outdoor split Air Conditioner.