NYSC 2018 Registration Guidelines – BATCH B Corps Member – The management of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC), has announced the registration guidelines for prospective 2018 Batch B corps members.
The guidelines, as contained in a statement released to journalists in Abuja, disclosed that registration will start on Tuesday 10th July, 2018 and end on Monday 16th July, 2018.
It reads in full: “Prospective Corps Members, PCMs, who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
- Hgh Court Orders National Assembly to Impeach President Buhari
- Ekiti Election INEC Saga – Enhanced Smart Card Readers to be Deployed by INEC
- Obasanjo Becomes National Open University Staff – Resumes Work
“The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
“Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch “A” and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
“PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch “A” Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.”
General Information To ALL
Important Information – NYSC 2018 Registration Guidelines
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
- Note: Above is for your information and necessary action.
What is NYSC?
The National Youth Service Corps is an organization set up by the Nigerian government to involve the country’s graduates in the development of the country.
For More Information, Click Here
— NYSC HQ Nigeria (@nysc_ng) May 22, 2018