It seems looming, but it’s right here finally, tagged “NLC Strike Saga“.
NLC Strike Saga: Activities at the Benin Airport were grounded on Thursday as both entry and exit gates were locked, with hundreds of intending passengers stranded, arising from the nationwide strike called by leadership of the organised labour.
The situation caused a gridlock within the axis of the Airport Road as motorists found it difficult to meander the area.
While hundreds of intending passengers milled around both entry and exit gates, security personnel struggled to control both human and vehicular traffic.
Mr Emmanuel Ademokun, the Edo Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), who spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, expressed satisfaction with the level of compliance.
He told us that he and his team were going round to ensure total compliance with the stay at home directive of the NLC.
“We want to ensure that workers in the state comply with the directive of the NLC of industrial action.
“We are not just sitting, but going around to monitor things ourselves.
“I am quite satisfied with what I have seen so far and this will continue until there is a directive from the national secretariat,” he stated.
- President Buhari In UNGA73 : Seeks Global Action against Corruption
- Breaking News: Brono Kashim Shettima Dissolves Cabinet
- Ghana Economic War: Ghana Closes 400 Nigerian Businesses
- Updates: Chinese National Oil Company Guarantees Funding for NNPC’s AKK Project
- Tech Giant Apple Acquires Shazam for $400 Million
- Skye Bank Saga: Why we chose Bridge Bank Option – CBN, NDIC
- BREAKING: National Assembly Postpones Resumption Dates
- TraderMoni – All You Need to know & How you can Benefit
- Read more at: https://npbsng.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=post&all_posts=1