Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and United Labour Congress(ULC) reconcile and merge
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has reconciled and merged with the United Labour Congress(ULC) to form a united labour movement.
The ULC which is led by Joe Ajaero, broke away from the NLC during the delegates conference to elect new leadership in 2015.
- 2020 Budget: Nigerian Senate approves N168.8 billion for FIRS
- Extortion’: Group Claims Loss Of Over N50 Million Worth Of Donkey Skins In Nigeria
- NCDC – 595 New Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Nigeria
- Court Orders EFCC To Return Houses Seized From Bukola Saraki
- Ngige Inaugurates Panel To Probe Suspended NSITF MD
NLC President, Ayuba Wabba who announced their reconciliation on Thursday, July 16, added that the leadership of the ULC has been re-integrated into the NLC.
NLC and ULC reconcile for the united labour movement.