Nigeria-bauchi HIV/AIDS Counts – The Nigeria AIDs Indicator and Impact Survey, NAIIS, has commenced in Bauchi State as the first in the zone to begin the exercise, with a view to ascertain the actual number of people living with HIV/AIDs. The survey is being conducted by the National Agency for the Control of AIDs, NACA.
- Gombe State – The Savannah Jewel Education state
- 46 suspected drug barons nabbed in Gombe
- Delta State CDHR demands holistic Police reform
The Deputy coordinator NAIIS North East, Dr. Rashida Al-Mustapha said the essence of the survey was to collect accurate data of persons affected by HIV/AIDs across the country.
Dr. Rashida called on people of the North East, to give all the necessary support and cooperation for the success of the survey in the zone and the country in general.
Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters. pic.twitter.com/mOGvqzFMSE
— Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey (@NAIISNG) August 21, 2018
Nigeria-bauchi HIV/AIDS Counts continues
The Bauchi State Commissioner for Health Dr. Zuwaira Ibrahim Hassan represented by the State Executive Chairman, Agency for the control of HIV/AIDs, Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Malaria, Dr. Muhammad Sambo Alkali reiterated commitment for the smooth running of the exercise.
– Tour of the data center
– Field activities commences across the country
– @IsaacFAdewole appreciates the field officers
— Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey (@NAIISNG) August 17, 2018
Dr. Zuwaira Hassan called on people of Alkaleri and Kirfi local government areas where the survey began to support the assessment team to achieve success.
- Glo gives free data to mark 15th anniversary
- ‘Heroes of the Force’ IGP commiserates with families of slain police officers
BY: COV BOSE