Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris Submits DSS Probe to Osibanjo, – PHOTO PROOF! [See letter]
The police had since distanced themselves from any form of inappropriate likewise its news media (NPBS). As you have known that our major mandate is to “to focus on been the vehicle for driving the public information program of the Nigeria police force on issues of community policing, gender, human rights, child protection.”
The IGP indicted the sacked Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura while IGP Ibrahim Idris submits DSS Probe to Osibanjo.
More outpours, comments, opinions and advice are currently on-going. you can also join the conversation here by dropping your comments below.
Let’s help our beloved nation Nigeria, let’s join hands with the change begins with you movement of President Muhammadu Buhari.
#IGPIdris SAYS NO TO CORRUPTION:
— Nigeria Police Force (@PoliceNG) November 24, 2016
MORE NEWS FOR YOU
- Why I Ordered The Invasion Of National Assembly-Daura
- Police IG Seeks Permission From Osinbajo To Search Daura’s Apartment
MORE ON THE DEFECTION (APC VS PDP)
- Acting President Yemi Osinbajo storms Katsina, declares war on evil
- Akwa Ibom deputy governor denies resignation report
- Acting President Yemi Osinbajo of APC plan Big reception for Akpabio
Our Social Media handles are: