Glo gives free data: Nigeria’s first indigenous telecommunications network, Globacom, on Wednesday introduced 125 per cent free data for all subscribers to mark its 15th anniversary.
Unveiling the product, named ‘Ogasim’, Glo Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Ashok Isran, said customers would be getting 125 per cent free data for every subscription for the next four months.
Isran said: It is the master of all Sims in the country today.
The value to be delivered and derived from Ogasim could either be gifted or shared as deemed fit by the subscriber, so it is very flexible product.
According to him, Globacom is the only operator with a submarine cable global which links Europe and America, delivering much faster connectivity services to its various telecoms customers.
Glo Head of Prepaid Activation, Ekene Okonkwo, said that what was most important to the customers was data, adding that the bonus was also applicable to old Sims. (Glo gives free data)
If you are already in the network and not using data, now is the time; all you need to do is dial *777# to activate and enjoy Glo gives free data.
For every #500 you get 1.8 GB, #1000 you get 3.6 GB data and so on.
This is done to empower Nigerians who are craving to be connected,” Okonkwo said.
- Akpabio any move to declare my seat vacant will prove abortive.
- Nigerian man found guilty on charges related to hacking
- INEC registers 23 new political parties. YES, RAP, UP, 20 other parties
- Nationwide strike over pay rise agitation
- ‘Heroes of the Force’ IGP commiserates with families of slain police officers
- Zamfara State Police capture 20 suspected bandits
- CP Lagos State Sacks Eight Officers, demotes six for Criminal Offences
- Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, dead at 76
- Joint Task Force (JTF), Shell Deny Coercing Bayelsa Community on Spill Report
Glo currently remains a leader in the telecoms sector with over 30 million subscribers including multinational corporations, decision makers in the public and private sector, students, artisans and those in rural communities connected to the network where they are enjoying access to high quality products and affordable telecom services.
Glo is more committed than ever to provide subscribers with the best value-for-money by making our products and services accessible to our existing and new subscribers. Glo called on Nigerians to make utmost use of the new products, assuring them of excellent services at all times.
Globacom was launched in Nigeria on Aug. 17, 2003.
Follow Us on our Social Media handle;