Esimaje Awani, the designer of the Super Eagles traditional wear
Why being proud of Gucci, Versace, and other international brands and designers and not proud of our very own Esimaje Awani, CEO of GT Stitches.
An unfair feedback played to a nice rhythm…
A bad tune to a nice song
A deserved honour denied…
All in All… It is Unfair .. Let’s celebrate our Very Own Esimaje Awani CeO GT Stitches
Esimaje Awani, the designer of the Super Eagles traditional wear that cemented their ‘best fashion team’ award, has been found following outrage over absence of credits for designing the outfits. Awani’s identity was revealed by a social commentator Freedom Atsepoyi aka ‘Mr Jollof’.
- Zinedine Zidane Exit: Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos predicted Zinedine Zidane’s exit THREE MONTHS before it happened
Who is Esimaje Awani?
This guy is upset that Esimaje Vincent Awani wasn’t given some recognition for making the outfits for the Nigerian National team for Russia 2018. Does he have a point or? ??⚽️?? pic.twitter.com/u4oCbAblBj
— ? DaddyMo PhD CEng ? (@officialdaddymo) June 13, 2018
Esimaje Awani is the Nigerian-Canadian designer that designed the ‘Buba’ and ‘Sokoto’ worn by the Super Eagles to Russia on Monday. The white outfit finished with green neck embroidery, attracted media attention similar to the now sold out Nike jersey, and attracted further international interest. Awani is a Warri, Delta State based designer who specialises in making male and female caftans. Awani’s outfits earned the Super Eagles rating as “The team with the best traveling uniform” in Russia by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The rating comes days after a world fashion magazine GQ rated Nigerian Super Eagles Jersey as the best for the 2018 World Cup.
- Russia 2018 – IPCC Officers Sent to Russia to monitor Security of Participating Nations
- PSC Approves Promotion of 3665 Senior Police Officers – NPF Promotion 2018
- FIFA Ranking 2018 – Super eagles drop to 48th Position
- Arsene Wenger Future: Wenger says he will respond to Real Madrid’s call in 2 weeks
Coupled by: NPBS Media